Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-12 Origin: Site
OLT is an OLT network management system based on FLEX+TCL, which is used to connect terminal equipment of optical fiber trunk lines. Based on the theoretical system of EPON system, OLT understands its working principle, analyzes business requirements for optical line terminals, distinguishes main functional modules, and expands the functions of each part of the EPON system.
What is the content of 10G EPON?
What are the components of OLT?
What is the standard of XGS-PON?
10GEPON is developed on the basis of EPON. The technical principles of the two are basically the same, but 10GEPON has a stronger carrying capacity. Its main features are as follows:
1. Support 10Gbps downlink/1Gbps uplink and 10Gbps downlink/10Gbps uplink two modes.
2.10GEPON uses new uplink and downlink wavelengths for data transmission, the downlink center wavelength is 1577nm, and the uplink wavelength is 1270nm.
3. The PON port of the 10GEPON OLT is backward compatible with the existing 1G EPON service.
4.10GEPON is compatible with the existing EPON system optical fiber distribution network, no need to replace optical splitters and optical cables.
The PON port of 10GOLT can be compatible with both 10G ONUs and 1G ONUs that have been deployed in large numbers, which is one of the key issues to realize the smooth evolution from EPON to 10GEPON. In 10EPON, the downlink 1G service and 10G service bearer wavelengths are completely isolated and do not affect each other. In the upstream direction, the 1G service and 10G service bearer wavelengths partially overlap, but because different ONUs send signals at different time slices, the OLT is guaranteed. It can correctly receive and identify the services sent by each ONU.
1) The control board (also called the main control board or the super control unit) generally has 2 main and backup boards for one OLT.
2) The DC power supply board (the power supply from the negative 48 vOLTs of the switching power supply) is generally 2 main and standby boards
3) Fan unit (heat dissipation of main equipment and environmental monitoring, etc.)
4) Machine frame (or service frame)
5) Uplink boards: GE optical interface boards (including daughter boards), integrated optical transceiver modules, generally a board has 2 GE ports (currently 10GE has been commercialized), and the uplink boards are connected to the BRAS through transmission (OTN transmission). (Broadband remote access server) and other aggregation switches or directly connected to BRAS and other equipment and SR equipment, if there is IPTV service, you need to connect to the corresponding BNG equipment) The uplink board has different transmission distances (without transmission in the middle) according to the optical module. Reach 10-40KM.
Standardized PON deployment and operation has been achieved since the initial adoption of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) G-PON family of standards and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Ethernet PON (or "EPON") standards. The new XGS-PON standard was published in 2016 and was named Recommendation ITU-T G.9807.1.
The scope of the new standard defines XGS-PON as a symmetric passive optical access network supporting 10 Gigabits for residential, commercial, mobile backhaul and other applications. In order to form a comprehensive standard for this 10-gbps symmetrical evolution of G-PON, we use elements of the previous XG-PON physical layer standard, which means that the same optical transceiver components can be used for both XG and For XGS-PON. The protocol layer standard is also used in the NG-PON2 standard ITU-T G.989.3.
Whether it's a quick initial setup or a comprehensive on-site installation and configuration, GENEW professional services options are designed to ensure that you get the most out of your GENEW products and solutions.