Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-16 Origin: Site
Days before the MWC 2023, Genew Technologies will show its latest Core Network solutions on this largest and most influential event, I guess if you follow us, you will know those solutions: 1. New Channel, New Service, New Experience. 2. Affordable Cost, Easy Maintenance, High Reliability, Fertile Features for verticals. 3. Enhance Communication Services on Public Cloud.
But before we meet there, allow me to show you what are the achievement of the core network product line in last year and let you know deeper about us:
Product & Solution
1. Commercially launched the UnionCore newest version, which is a convergent 4G/5G cloud core, including all major network functions in 4G and 5G like MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF, HSS, CG and AMF, SMF, UPF, UDM/AUSF, NSSF, NRF, PCF, SMSF, NEF, CHF.
2. Newest features introduced by 3GPP and the industry are added on our widely-adopted mSwitch IMS, like VoNR for pure 5G voice, 5G RCS with Message as a Platform and IMS Data Channel etc.
3. Commercially launched Cloud Calling solution based on our Cloud PBX product, which deployed on AWS in Europe and Hong Kong to enable fast trial and innovation for international enterprise voice customers.
1. Signed the Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom for in-depth cooperation in the fields of key technology research and product development, conducting research on cutting-edge 5G innovation fields and technical fields such as 5G new calls, satellite-to-ground core network and in the field of next-generation all-optical networks including ultra-large bandwidth and flexible scheduling of optical transmission and optical access products.
2. Gained or updated the all 16 Core Network Telecommunications Equipment Network Access Permits issued by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China.
3. 47 new patents of total 152 core network related patents.
1. Largest Energy Group in China: Genew provides unified communication system including core network(EPC/5GC/IMS) for LIJIAPAN Coal Mine communication system project in one centralized dispatch center and nine distributed larger or medium coal mines around.
2. Operator in Bangladesh: Genew provides the virtualized International Gateway Operator Switch for international voice services.
3. Operator in Malaysia: Genew provides virtualized NASS, intelligent service(SCP) for NGN voice services.
4. International Branch of an Operator of China: Genew provides public cloud-based Cloud PBX for Cloud Calling solution in Europe and south east Asia, and the public cloud-based STP for international short message service.
5. Operator in China: Genew provides 5G RCS with MaaP to bring in rich communication services in 5G mass market.
6. Operator in China: Genew provides IMS based IoT management platform for access authentication and logging services etc.
7. Operator in India: Genew provides IMS and STP for core network expansion project.
Our core network team size increased by 20% including R&Ds, Marketing and Service guys to face the increasing projects and requirement from market.
Looking forward to meet you at the event!